Made Anyone Cry Today?

        
Inspired by 10 things I hate About You (my favourite film from the first few years of being a teenager), Julia Trotti along with Jessie McNaught and Lidija Jevremovic created a brilliant series of photographs that ooze teenage angst and rebellion. You can check those out here. Above is a video Dan @ i make films created from the shoot which I'm in love with. This is the kind of stuff I want to create, nothing too serious - just fun things to look at. On the same note, how good looking is Loz from The Wolves! 
- B 

3 comments:

  1. 10 things I Hate About You is one of my absolute favourite films. This video is so cool, I love how they've re-created it.
    Great post!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will you be posting again?
    I live for your posts, they are amazing XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did! Thankyou so much, I didn't know anyone actually read this!!! I will definitely post more now that I know this :)

      Delete