Update

So, I haven't been on this thang in a while because I've started a 'fashion' blog (I hate saying that, it's like saying that I have a passion for fashion... cringe) with a friend as we both would like in to the industry and thought it'd be a cool way to explore it. You can see that here, but it's not quite where we want it yet.
I have contemplated deleting this blog but I've decided to keep it more for me, to explore style and art that's specific to my taste. I want to start creating more, so hopefully I can show all that on here to - if I even get to it, I tend to make plans all the time and never actually see them through.
Also, I've renamed this to match my tumblr name - dishonestyouth - I like it, more simple.
Here's a stoopid photo of me looking posey for good meaure:
Night beautifuls, stay gold 

2 comments: